Raw health and Superfoods

"I believe that eating raw is the future. Since I started eating raw just a few months ago I feel greatly developed. I welcome you to my blog where I hope to feed you with some information on various superfoods and provide you with recipes that are easy to follow. To the right are links to raw superfoods that you can purchase from various online stores"

Fantastic Raw Superfoods website!!!

Thursday 25 June 2009

Super Book

A truly amazing book to buy is 'Superfoods' by David Wolfe. It gives you extremely detailed and factual information about a large variety of superfoods. It also provides stunning photography relating to these amazing raw superfoods. I've provided a link to the right that will take you to one of the sites that offer this product.
The book has really helped me to understand some of the superfoods out there and what nutritional information comes with them.

No comments: